CSA Day Info & Parsley Plants In Store!
Happy CSA Day Week! CSA Day is the last Friday of February, this year it is February 23. It's an entire day dedicated to the celebration of community-supported agriculture.
There are two ways you can get involved in CSA Day as Tomato Mountain Farm CSA members!
1. If you believe in the value of a CSA, post about it! We are on Facebook and Instagram. Use the hashtag #CSAday #TomatoMountainFarm
2. Encourage a friend to join so they too can enjoy the convenience and quality of locally grown produce, while supporting their local farmer! Did you know we have a refer a friend incentive?
Aside from that- don't forget to order your add-ons for next week's delivery!
This week we are even offering parsley plants from our farm- flat leaf and curly variety!
Other goodies in store include...
- Seven varieties of cheese- including feta and chevre!
- Crimini and Shiitake mushrooms
- Red Endeavor, Purple Viking, and German Butterball potatoes
- Salsas, pasta sauce, bloody mary mix, and more...
As always, thank you for supporting Tomato Mountain! We're glad to have you all as CSA members.