Spring Sign-Up Reminder AND New Products In Store!
Hope you're all enjoying the tasty produce from last week's shares. We're glad we were able to give you more of our famous spinach these week! And there's lots more coming your way...
If you are a seasonal member please be sure to sign-up for the spring season! Spring is the perfect time of year for lovers of greens (lettuce, kale, chard, bok choi, spinach). You can also expect a handful of root crops: sweet salad turnips, radishes, beets, and carrots.
And for all members- we have a request for you! Many of you ask how you can help and the answer is plain and simple- spread the word about our CSA! We'll be including flyers in your shares next week for you to distribute to friends, family, neighbors, or whoever you can think of! Please encourage them to sign-up, the spring season is a great time to start.
- A fresh bunch of parsley or other a la carte produce from our farm
- All of our delicious jarred tomato-based products
- Popcorn, flour, oats, and polenta from Hazzard Free Farms
- Restocked! Feta and chevre cheese from Capri Cheesery as well as five other varieties from McCluskey Brothers
- Also restocked! Four varieties of potatoes from Driftless Organics
- Crimini and Shiitake mushrooms from River Valley Ranch (Orders due by end of Saturday!)
- Tortilla chips, maple syrup, honey, sunflower oil, and more...
Having trouble finding or using the online store? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (also reach out with any requests you'd like to see offered!)
Thank you and have a great week!
-Alanna & The Tomato Mountain Team