Manage your account
- Update your membership. If you are or have been a customer during the current year (2014), you can add an upcoming season or an egg share, add a member to your account, or change your contact information. Click here to log in.
- Manage your Simple Monthly plan. If you signed up for our Simple Monthly plan, you can edit your payment details here.
- If you were a customer in 2012 or 2013 and would like to join for any season in 2014, just begin the signup process and click on the Returning Member link in the green box at the top. The system remembers your email address, so this will only work if you are using the same email address as you previously used. If you were a member before 2012 or are using a different email address, just sign up as if new.
- Regardless of any changes you may have made, If you are changing your email, moving, changing sizes or canceling your membership during a current season, please email us directly, as we may not receive those updates from this site. Payment adjustments will be arranged by our bookkeeper and you'll either receive a refund check (for downsizing or canceling) or a notification of payment owed (for upsizing).
- You should have received a password to access our online store. To log in, click here. If you aren't sure or if you've forgotten it, or if you simply want to change it to something you'll easily remember, enter your email address and go to "Forgot your password" to create a new one. If your email address isn't recognized, please let us know and we can get it into the system.
- If you would like to make a one-time payment on your account or if you need to update your credit card information, click here to receive a link which provides that opportunity.
PLEASE NOTE: Our online store and CSA/egg share systems are completely separate from each other. If you sign up for Scheduled Payments (installments), your credit card information is stored for that purpose. Unfortunately, there is no provision for storing that information for online store purchases, and the credit card information used for CSA payments can't simply be used for online store purchases. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Any questions? Contact Sean at email@example.com or 608-335-1198.