Recipe: Strawberry Vinaigrette
From CSA customer Gena Knox
- 3/4 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons champagne or white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 small shallot, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1. In a food processor or blender, combine dressing ingredients and process until smooth.
- 2. With motor running, slowly add olive oil until emulsified, season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Transfer to a bowl; chill until ready to serve.