Using the online store
Here's a quick how-to for shopping in our online store:
1) Go to your initial confirmation email from us to find your automatically-generated password. (To change the password, go to the login page and click "Forgot my password" - or email us at email@example.com and we'll help you out.)
2) Find our online store either by clicking the links in the newsletters, or just go to our homepage, and look under "CSA Members" and click "Add to your box."
3) Use your email address and password to log in to the online store. From there, select the department you'd like to see -- all our specials from other farms will be located in the "products from other farms and producers" section. Browse our farm's products as well!
3) Find the item that you'd like, edit the quantity as desired, and click "add to cart."
4) Click through the checkout process and enter card information to make payment; since we don't store your credit card information in this part of our system, you'll enter it each time you make a purchase. Also, if you have any credit on your account, it will be automatically applied to your purchase.
Don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, of course!